Saturday, October 29, 2022

5 Days of Bewitching Halloween - Day 3

Good morning!  

Are you feeling in the Halloween spirit yet?  I'm a little behind but I dropped off all our Halloween gifts at the post of this morning so spooky greetings and treats are heading to loved ones.  I'm back today with another card using the Bewitching Bundle.

This uses all the same supplies as the previous cards so I'm not going into detail but these witches hats and boots are so fun to color in and any time I get to use the Stampin' Blends it's like a little color therapy.  And don't forget about those stamp sets we get in the Paper Pumpkin kits each month, they are great for other projects once you finish the kits so you get extra fun out of them.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog