Thursday, October 27, 2022

5 Days of Bewitching Halloween - Day 1

 Good afternoon!  

Whenever I receive the fall mini catalog the first section I look at is Halloween, it comes first in the seasons so I like to see what fun is in store.  I fell in love with the Bewitching stamp set and coordinating punch this year and decided to focus on it for my Halloween crafting.  Starting today I'm going to share a different card made using this set.  Now I will point out, this set does not have any greetings so I went into my Paper Pumpkin stamp stash and used stamps from different kits for the greetings.

Today's card starts with Basic Black cardstock and adds a piece of Pumpkin Pie Gingham DSP from the Gingham Cottage DSP pack.  I added a different pattern in the gray and wrapped a piece of White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon around the DSP and then died a bow with black twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack.

This little witches hat is so cute and was colored in with Stampin' Blends and created the glitter band with the Glitter Washing Four Pack and then punched it out with the same punch.  To mat the hat I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and Basic Black cardstock with the Layering Circles Dies (of course I had to add a little spider whose too cute!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog