Friday, October 28, 2022

5 Days of Bewitching Halloween - Day 2

Good morning!  

I'm back with another Halloween card using the Bewitched bundle.

Today's card starts with Basic Black cardstock and adds a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock with a piece of   Black & White Designer DSP  across the middle.  I added three pieces of washi tape from the Glitter Washing Four Pack to peek out from behind the circle.

I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Layering Circles Dies and then sponged in Cajun Craze ink and stamped the stars in Basic Black.  This little witches hat was punched out of Basic Black cardstock and used Basic White for the stars that were cut out using the same punch.  The band for this had was again made using the Glitter Washing Four Pack but I lined up the tape vertically to create stripes when I punched.  The hat was attached with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting from my Paper Pumpkin stamp sets in Pumpkin Pie ink and cut out with the Floral Gallery Dies and attached with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a few Mat Black Dots as an accent.

This card is so fun and kind of reminds me of Fantasia from Disney, with a Halloween twist!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog