Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #349: Tags Tags Tags

Good morning!

I've just been itching to start decorating for Halloween but the kiddo says I have to wait until October (ugh!) so I'm embracing my excitement for Halloween  in this weeks card for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration challenge.  I decided to mix a little new with a little old products to create this card.

For this card I used Basic Gray cardstock for the cardbase and then added Cajun Craze cardstock as the mat for the cardfront that uses Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper.  I added another pattern of the DSP as a belly band around the center and matted it with Pretty Peacock cardstock.


For the greeting I used the Tags, Tags, Tags stamp and stamped the greeting in Basic Black on Basic Gray cardstock and then cut it out with the Trio of Tags Dies.  To attach the greeting I tied it on with a piece of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon.

To finish off the card I added several little bats that I cut out of Blackberry Bliss and Pretty Peacock cardstock and the Halloween Magic Dies as well as adding several Iridescent Pearls for the little bling.

I absolutely love how this card turned out, this DSP has some great color combinations that I wouldn't normally consider for Halloween but the end result is really classy.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and we would love to see what you create using this inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog