Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC395: Gather Together

Good morning!

It seems like it's finally starting to feel like fall, I'm really loving this cooler mornings.  For today's Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge I decided to use these fall feelings as inspiration for today's card using the Gather Together stamp set, which I love!

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the case base and then added Early Espresso cardstock as a mat for the Guilded Autumn Speciality Designer Series Paper card front (I love all the metallic accents on this paper!)

The greeting stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink and then was matted with an offset square of Cajun Craze cardstock.  Behind this piece I added a leaf that was cut out of Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Gathered Leaves Dies (and then I light sponged the embossed leaf to help the detail pop).  A strip of Early Espresso cardstock also helps anchor the pieces on the cardfront.

I stamped the small pumpkin image from the Gather Together stamp set using Momento Black ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then colored it in with Stampin' Blends before cutting it out with the coordinating dies and using Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the pumpkins to the cardfront.  The final touch was to add a bow tied with the metallic ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.

I love how these colors work with the Copper Metallic accents, it screams fall, and pumpkin spice haha!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using card sketch for inspiration and we would love for you to play along and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:


Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look forward to. Here’s hoping there’s a lot more amazing material coming!
    Read More:german shepherds

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog