Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #344: So Sentimental

Good morning!

We are definitely in the hot part of summer, wowsers!  I know I always say it, it's really the humidity that gets you, and I'm do everything I can to keep my flowers alive (love all my potted plants to cheer me up!)  I was thinking of my flowers when I made my card for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge, you know you can't kill paper flowers.

I used Bumblebee cardstock for the cardbase and then added Early Espresso card stock as the mat for the two prints of Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I wrapped a piece of Terracotta Tile 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon around the cardfront where the paper meets.

For the main stamped image, I used the So Sentimental stamp set to stamp the thanks greeting in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Ornate Style stamp set to stamp the small flower image all over using Mint Macaron ink (stamped off once so it was a little lighter).  I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut the greeting out and matted it with an Early Espresso scalloped circle that was cut with the Layering Circles Dies.  I used the Ornate Layers Dies to cut a little accent piece out of Old Olive cardstock (I had to used my Paper Snips and fussy cut around the die cut piece as it doesn't cut the border, just the design).  The greeting piece was attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I love the bright, summery colors on this card and these flowers are perfect for summer!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this card sketch for inspiration play along, we would love to see what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog