Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #PCC370: Little Lady Bug

Good morning!

So happy to have a break in the rain today, even if just for a little bit, which is perfect to go along with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge.  Spring is in Bloom is our inspiration and I decided some bright and cheery poppies, along with a cut little lady bug would be perfect.

For this card I used Poppy Parade cardstock for the card base and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  I embossed the cardfront with the Tufted 3D embossing folder (but make sure to stamp the greeting first before embossing).  I also added a piece of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper which was matted with Basic Black cardstock for that pop of springtime color.

For the stamped images I used the Little Lady Bug stamp set (you can earn this set for FREE with a $300 order or party during Sale-a-bration).  I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock and then cut this piece as well as the Basic Black mat using the Ornate Frames Dies and then colored the lady bug in with my Stampin' Blends.  To finish off the card I added a piece of Old Olive Ribbon from the Botanical Prints Product Medley to peak out from beneath the lady bug which was attached with dimensionals.

This card is the perfect mix of cute and springtime colors and blooms to send a fun message (I'm actually using this as a Valentine this year).  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and we would love for you to play along and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog