Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fab Friday Sketch Challenge #FabFri183: Perfectly Framed

Good morning!

When I saw this years Sale-a-bration catalog the very first item that caught my eye was the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, it is truly stunning!  I've decided to focus this week on this amazing designer series paper, as well as the other coordinating products and started out playing along with this weeks Fab Friday sketch challenge.  For this card I decided to keep it nice and simple and let the DSP be the star of the show.

I started with Grapefruit Grove cardstock for the cardbase and then used Blackberry Bliss cardstock as a mat for the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper which is the cardfront.


Next I took another pattern from the DSP pack and cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies.  The greeting is from the Perfectly Framed stamp set and was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White cardstock before cutting it out with the Ornate Frames Dies (I was so happy to see these dies carryover from the Holiday Catalog).  I used the same dies to cut out a frame for the greeting using Garden Green carstock and used dimensionals to attach the greeting to the card.  The final touch is a double bow I tied using Linen Thread.

When the paper is so beautiful you don't need lots of fuss and I love the bright, cheery colors and patterns, perfect for sending everyday!



Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, Diana! I haven't been sure if this DSP is speaking to me, yet, lol, but I love YOUR use of it - great paring with the sentiment and tags! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog