Thursday, October 31, 2019

Spooktacular Friends Love Halloween!

Good morning and Happy Halloween!

I hope you and all your little ghosts and goblins are ready for the fun!  We have some "interesting" weather heading into the area which has everyone anxious but trick-or-treating will go on!  This mornings card I made for a friend actually as a thank you but she's a Halloween lover so I knew this would be perfect for her.

I started with Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper and Basic Black cardstock embossed with the Stylish Scrolls embossing folder as the cardfront.  A piece of Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon was wrapped around the center. 

Next I used the Spooktacular Bash stamp set to stamp our little mummy as well as the greeting and cut them out with the coordinating Ornate Frames dies (you can save 10% by purchasing the stamp set and dies as bundle) and then matted them with frames out of Terracotta Tile and Soft Suede cardstock.  I used Black dimensionals to add both of the die cut pieces to the cardfront and finished it off with a crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes set.

This card is so fun and lets people know your thinking of them in a non-scary way!  I also love the unique color combinations that this DSP pack offers, not something I would have considered on my own.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog