Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC350: Spooktacular Bash

 Good morning!

The day has arrived...one day I look forward to is the release of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, which is my official kick off to the holiday crafting!  Because of this occasion it's only fitting that for this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge I use items from the new catalog.  For some reason I always jump to the Halloween products first, I think it's because that's the first holiday we get to and this years Monster Bash Product Suite really knocked it out of the park.

I started with Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was a mat for the Soft Suede cardfront that's embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and then sponged all over with Soft Suede ink (this embossing pattern isn't just good for Halloween, it's good for all occasions!)

Next I added a piece of Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon behind the main image.  I used the Spooktacular Bash stamp set to stamp the greeting on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with the coordinating Ornate Frames Dies to cut it out and sponged around the edges with Soft Suede ink.  I used the same dies set to cut the ornate Terracotta Tile piece as well as the spider web print paper from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper pack.  To finish off the card I added several enamel dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes and then cut several scroll pieces out of Gold Foil using the Stitched Stars Dies for an added little flourish.

These products are so amazing, it's easy to make beautiful projects, that don't have to overly holiday cheesy.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and I would love for you to play along with us and share what you create using this sketch.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog