Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fab Friday Sketch Challenge: Merry Patterns

Good morning!  So there is less than a week left to earn the Merry Patterns stamp set and since this is such a great stamp set I decided to use it for today's Fab Friday Sketch Challenge card to show another great idea to make you fall in love with this stamp set.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Night of Navy cardstock as a mat for the Crumb Cake cardfront.  On the cardfront I took the deer outline stamp and stamped it randomly using Crumb Cake ink.  Next I stamped the patterned deer image using my Stampin' Write Markers to color it in using Whisper White cardstock.  I cut the deer out using Paper Snips and then attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

For the element in the top right corner, I took a piece of Early Espresso cardstock and cut a reverse tail using the Triple Banner Punch and then embossed it with Big Shot and Quilt Top Embossing Folder.  I also tied a bow using the Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon and attached it over the banner.

The greeting is also in the Merry Patterns stamp set and I stamped it in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.  I sponged around the edge using Soft Suede ink and then attached a piece of Delicate White Doily (that I sponged with Night of Navy ink) and then attached it with dimensionals to the cardfront.

There are so many great images in the Merry Patterns stamp set there are countless options that really makes it useful and fun, no matter what you're making.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog