Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SSInkspiration Cupcakes: Sweet Cupcake

Good morning!  People who know me know that in addition to all things glitter one thing I can't say no to is cupcakes (yes I freely admit I'll add extra miles to my run if I know there's a cupcake in my future, they're my "cupcake miles") so I love anytime Stampin' Up comes up with cupcake products but the Sweet Cupcake stamp set and coordinating framelits are over the top since they allow you to make such realistic cupcakes, I love it!  Today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing projects with the theme of cupcakes so it's only fitting that I used this product bundle (remember you save 10% when you purchase the bundle with the stamp set and framelits) for today's card.

I started with Thick Whisper White cardstock and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Melon Mambo DSP from the Pop of Pink Speciality Designer Series Paper pack.  I used another piece of paper from that package, one of the gold foil pieces and cut out the shape using the Big Shot and Lots of Labels Framelits and then wrapped a piece of Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the label and tied a know.

For the cupcake, the stamp set is a 2 step stamp (or in this case 3 step) so I stamped the frosting in Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, and Melon Mambo ink and the cupcake liner in Crumb Cake (stamped off and full strength) and Soft Suede inks.  The framelits made these pieces easy to cut out and then dimensionals were used on just the frosting.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits and attached with dimensionals.

I know this will be a birthday greeting so I stamped on the inside "Happy Birthday" so it's ready to go.  This cupcake looks so yummy I could almost eat it.  The only thing that would make it better would be, you guessed it, glitter (I may have to go back and add that, haha!).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog