Saturday, January 25, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Week 2

Happy Saturday!  I looking forward to a weekend of fun and hoping to get back into the regular family routine after all the effects on our plans and schedule with this "snow storm".  I'm excited to have some kid's over this morning to make some fun Valentine Projects (and they'll leave with all their class treats ready to go and the parents will have a completed card and gift for their little one, which is perfect!)  Today I'm sharing this weeks scrapbook page I made for Scrappy Saturday.  This page is the matching page to go along with last week and is from our Disney Halloween Cruise where they had a family Halloween dance party, complete with costumes.  We had so much fun dressing up and dancing with the cast members and characters, and the kid's even got to go trick-or-treating!  The funniest thing happened during the party, as you can see Chris was the Mad Hatter and I turned around and he was posing for pictures with this woman we'd never seen before, apparently the Mad Hatter was one of her favorite characters so she wanted a picture and Chris was happy to oblige.
 
I used My Digital Studio on this page and loved playing around with all the different digital images, including the bats, tags, etc.
 
 
I would love for you to join me on my scrapping challenge this year, let's see how much progress we can make.  If it's digital or traditional scrapping now is the perfect time to preserving all those memories.
 
Take care!
 
Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these two pages! Truly! So crisp and clean! Of course, having such a fun subject makes it easier! You have inspired me to dig in and learn MDS. I'm working on my first project right now! Of course, I have a lot to learn, but one step at a time, right? TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, I'm glad I inspired you to give MDS a try! It's definitely something you learn something each time you use it and remember you can't break it and have fun!

      Delete

Search This Blog