Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Don't Miss Out, Additional FREE Products Available Now!


Do you have more items on items on your Wish List than you have money in your wallet???  Stampin' Up! has so many fabulous products I always have lots on my wish list, like I'm sure you do as well.  Well, this is your lucky time, between April 15 and May 30 when you host a party with your friends of $350 or more you'll receive an additional $30 in FREE products of your choice, on top of the standard hostess benefits. 

This is a great time to stock up on those retiring colors and items that are going to be retiring when the retirement list is released next week.  Whether you host a party at your house, in my studio, or have a virtual party there's no limit to all the fun you can have and free products you can earn, AWESOME!

Contact me now to book your personalized party and let the fun begin!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog