Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 9

Happy Thursday!  Today is the last day of school for Aidan and he's so excited.  I'm just popping in for a quick post to share todays stocking which is nice and simple.  I used Real Red cardstock for the stocking and embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (yes, I am addicted to embossing, love it!).  The cuff, heel, and toe were cut out of the Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality Designer paper and I love this print since the polka dots are glittered.  The ribbon bow is made with the fabulous Very Vanilla velvet ribbon and I used the Northern Frost decorative strip to cut out a Marina Mist snowflake.  A nice, simple rhinestone was added to the center of the snowflake for a little sparkle.  Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog