Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 6

Happy Monday!  It's the last work week of the year (I love that my company shuts down the week between Christmas and New Years so we have some fun family time planned).  Today's stocking was a lot of fun to make.  I cut the stocking out of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  Then I used my brayer to apply Cherry Cobbler ink to the inside of my Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, that way, when I ran it through the Big Shot the raised image stayed Vanilla while the rest of cardstock was antiqued with the ink.  The cuff, heel, and toe are Early Espresso and embossed with the Snow Burst embossing folder.   Just like the stocking on Day 1 I cut out the NOEL letters with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die, this time using Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  This stocking is so elegant and also is one of my favorite color combinations, especially this time of year.  This is a great technique that can be used on cards, scrapbook papers, 3D items, etc.  Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog