Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 8

Cheerful good morning greetings!  Only 4 more days to Christmas, I can't wait for some quality family time.  Today's stocking definitely reminds me of pictures I remember seeing as a kid and has lots of layers and texture.  The main stocking is Very Vanilla and embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the cuff, heel, and toe are cut out of Red Glimmer paper (it's no secret how much I love glitter!).  For the decoration I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with the Decorative Frames oval embossing folder and then cut around the oval with Paper Snips.  The next layer is a piece of Crumb Cake designer paper that was punched out with the decorative label punch.  Then I used the large oval punch to punch out another piece of Red Glimmer paper.  The little boy image was cut out of the Timeless Portrait designer paper and then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
The snowflake was cut out with the Northern Frost decorative strip die and sponged with Crumb Cake ink before adding a small Black circle to the center and one of the new extra large halfback pearls (that will be available in January).  I got the idea for this stocking from a gift tag I received from Rufina Ebersol at a retreat I went to in October, I loved it so much check it out here.  Hope you enjoy and see you tomorrow!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog