Friday, November 11, 2011

Gently Falling and Spice Cake Thanksgiving Creations

Good morning.  As I've shared with you previously I have absolutely fallen in love with the new Gently Falling Stamp set and Spice Cake DSP.    Today I have two things to share with you.  The first is a thanksgiving card.  I stamped the Very Vanilla cardstock with the different leaf images.  Then I stamped the greeting from the Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set on a piece of vellum paper that I tore along the bottom.  The final touch was a strip of Spice Cake DSP and then an Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon bow.  I made a whole batch of these cards so we're all set to send thanksgiving greetings.

The second project I have to share is a box I decorated for a thanksgiving gift using the Kraft boxes and Spice Cake DSP.  I cut several pieces of DSP and mounted them on Soft Suede cardstock and added them to the sides and top of the box.  Then I took a 2" x 12" strip of DSP and used the Simply Scored tool to create a lolly rosette.  On top of that is a small scallop circle punched out of DSP and added a ribbon with a Very Vanilla 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon knot.


These  boxes are so easy and pretty I've made several other's for christmas gifts to be prepared for those last minute christmas gifts (the great thing is that the small Bath and Body Works candles fit perfectly in the box (easy peasy!)

Hope you enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog