Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stampin' Up Regionals

As you read this I'm in Baltimore attending Stampin' Up! regionals (whoo hoo)!  I've been looking forward to this for months and can't wait to meet lots of fun and talented people and learn some great new techniques.  In addition to fabulous presentations I'll be swaping cards with the other attendees and it's always exciting to see what others create.

I thought I would share a picture of one of my swaps.  It uses the Wicked Cool stamp set and turned out great.  This card also uses the Wicked Fun DSP, Raven Lace, and Rhinestones (who doesn't love a little bling??).  I stamped the candle sticks alternating with Rich Razzleberry and Cajun Craze Ink.  The spiderweb in the main image is stamped with Basic Grey and then "stamped off" one before stamping the cardstock to soften the image. 

I hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to share all details.

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog