Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bella Toile Stationary

Good evening.  It's been raining like crazy here for the past couple days and it always amazing me how rain seems to make me just want to stay at home and relax in PJs (and lots of people I talk to feel the same way).  Unfortunately things are crazy at work so I've been running nonstop, at least the weekend is almost here. 

Today I wanted to show you a card I design for a coworker.  She was going to a wedding and wanted to give the bride and groom custom stationary as a wedding gift.  I designed this card after looking at their wedding invitation.  It uses Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso.  I used the Bella Toile background stamp to stamp the design at the top.  The wedding invitation had a kind of metallic copper paper so I took the Early Espresso cardstock and spritzed it with some shimmer spray I made with rubbing alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  It's hard to tell from the picture but it really had a metallic looked that mimicked the invitation.  I used Early Espresso Satin Ribbon to wrap the band around the center.  The monogram initial is stamped with Early Espresso ink and the Sweet Monogram stamp set and matted on piece of Crumb Cake that was punched out with the Scallop Circle punch

I love how this card turned out and my friend was very happy with it, I can't wait to hear how the newlyweds liked them.  I love being able to send out written cards to friends and family and making your own stationary is so simple and fun.

If you're interested in custom stationary but don't have the time to make it yourself don't hesitate to contact me and we can design something perfect for you and any occasion.

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog