Saturday, September 4, 2010

Good morning ladies! With the start of Labor Day weekend you know what that means…all the kiddos go back to school (if they haven’t started already). This year Aidan starts Kindergarden and I’m more nervous that he is (he’s super excited). In honor of the start of school for another Holiday mini swap I’m in I made a card perfect for teachers using the new Season of Hugs stamp set from the Build-a-Bear Collection.

These bears are soo cute and the little lunch box and apple make a perfect card any teacher would love.


Stamp Set(s):  Beary Best Friends, Season of Hugs
Ink:  Basic Black, Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Various Stampin' Write Markers
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzaz, Pawsitively Prints II DSP
Accessories:  Stamp-a-majig, 1/2" Pear Pizzaz Poly Ribbon

Now as much as the little girl bear is cute I had to make a boy version for my little kindergardener, he even helped pick out the colors to color the shirt.  He's so excited to give it to Ms. Fowler.


The Build-a-bear products are definately growing on me, they are too cute!

Have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog