Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


I don't know about you but I love this holiday, it always reminds me of the parades, family picinics, and fireworks from my childhood and now I get to share all those experiences with Aidan and share in his joy. As a special treat for the holiday made Chris and Aidan these cute little gifts. They were super easy with the Big Shot and the Matchbox die. I used non-SU! paper (had to use the flag paper) which matched perfectly with the Riding Hood Red Cardstock. The words are from the Teenie Tiny Wishes stamp set (a fabulous set from the new catalog).


I used the Large Star Punch to cut the star from the front cover and used piece of transparency to cover the hole. This gift would not be complete without the special Red, White, and Blue M&M's so we went to Wegman's so we were able to mix our own custom blend, perfect for the holiday.

Also, I participated in a new catalog card swap on Split Coast Stampers and just received my new samples today. These ladies made some great cards and I just had to share this card with you since it seems to perfectly suit the holiday.




Jacy Smith made this great card and used the new Punch Window Movers & Shapers die for the Big Shot. The small Whisper White Start is covered in Dazzling Diamonds which looks great in person.


Hope you and your family are able to have a safe and happy holiday weekend!


Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog