Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Birthday


I'm really enjoying the new stamp sets and In Colors from the new catalog. While I don't receive my new catalog order until tomorrow (come on Mr. Brown, looking for an early delivery) but these items were from the sneek peak offering (just one of the perks of being a demonstrator).
The card base is Rich Razzleberry and I used the Razzle Dazzle stamp set and Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp the print along the left edge. Then I added a piece of Razzleberry Lemonaid DSP (I love this paper). For the main image, after using Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers (you've got that right, we have markers for the new In Colors, whoo hoo) on the flower image I stamped in on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I matted the image on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock and used the Horizontal Slot punch in the top left corner. Then I threaded a piece of Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon through the slot and wrapped it around the DSP before mounting it to the cardbase.
The sentiment uses the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (also new this year) on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock with Rich Razzleberry Ink. Then I used the Modern Label Punch and popped the greating up with Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy this card. We'll we using this stamp set and DSP for a different card this Sunday at Stamp-a-Stack. Also, we'll be using the Circle Cutter Plus (you'll get to play with this great new tool) as well as learn a new technique. There is still time to RSVP so please email ASAP if you are interested in attending.
Have a great evening!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog