Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC374: Welcome Easter

Good morning!

Things are very chaotic right now as we're adjusting hourly to changes, hubby and I have both move to working from home for the indefinite future.  Despite everything that's going on I'm also looking forward and Easter will be here soon so I decided to use this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge to get a head start on my Easter cards.  I actually spent this past weekend coloring lots of images from the Welcome Easter set, these little critters are so cute!

I used Daffodil Delight cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and embossed it with the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder.  There are so many beautiful floral images in the Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Pack so I used two different prints on this card before wrapping a piece of Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile Ribbon.


The cute little chick was stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock before being colored with Stampin' Blends and cutting it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.  I added a strip of Lovely Lipstick cardstock behind the circle which was attached with dimensionals.  The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and was stamped on Mint Macaron cardstock using Blackberry Bliss ink and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.  Of course I wanted to add a little bling so I added some rhinestones as the perfect sparkling touch.

The rich, bright colors aren't what you normally find for Easter but it certainly works for spring, which I love.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along and share what you create using this sketch.


Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog