Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #334: Lovely Lily Pad

Good morning!

I was surprised to see that the daffodils in my flower beds have already started blooming, it's really early but I'm enjoying all the cheery colors and hoping we don't get anymore cold weather that could hurt them.  I was so excited when I saw this weeks  Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge as it definitely makes me think of those spring colors and while I was a little sad I didn't have any flamingo stamps to use so I decided to focus on the water lilies in the inspiration pictures and once again went for the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set.




I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the cardfront that's from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper.  I also used the coordinating Lily Pad Dies to make the fun decorative piece along the left side using Lovely Lipstick cardstock.

Next I stamped the Lily Pad and Flowers before cutting them out with the Lily Pad Dies.  The greeting is from the Little Lady Bug stamp set and was stamped in Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  The final touches on the card are some Rhinestones as well as a couple of pieces of Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile Ribbon.

This watercolor pattern on the DSP is a perfect background for this card and love these bright, cheery colors.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this inspiration challenge and we would love for you to play along and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog