Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC362: Delightful Day

Good morning!

While I definitely have Christmas on the brain (as most of us do this time of year) there are still other occasions this month so I decided to use this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge to make a birthday card I needed for this month.  Sometimes I struggle to use a certain package of designer series paper if I don't have the stamp set and everything that coordinate with it, so I just look for some more neutral prints and start with that, in this case it was the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper, but then I found this great pattern and just went with it.

I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Pacific Point cardstock as the card front which I embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder.


Next I added a piece of the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper as well as a strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock.  The greeting is from the Delightful Day stamp set and was stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White before being cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and using Stampin' Write Markers to color in the confetti.  I used the same dies to cut a mat out of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and attached the greeting with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added some rhinestones as well as a piece of Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon.

This is such a fun card, bright cheery colors and just the right amount of bling, perfect for birthday fun!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create using this same sketch.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog