Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #PCC345: Waterfront

Good morning,

We've hit the middle of the week and I have to admit, while I've enjoyed the quiet with Aidan being out of town, and love hearing about all his amazing experiences I will definitely be happy when he's home at the end of the week.  Today I'm playing along with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge which is full of beachy fun, perfect for this time of year.  And since I have lots of friends celebrating birthdays right now I decided to use the Waterfront stamp set to build this wonderful tropical beach card.

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added Soft Suede cardstock for the cardfront and embossed it with the High Seas 3D embossing folder before adding a strip of Terracotta Tile designer series paper from the 2019-2021 In Colors DSP stack.  I used some Whisper White Baker's Twine to wrap around the cardfront.

For the main stamped image I used some Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out before building this beachy scene using the Waterfront stamp set.  This stamp set has lots of different images so you can build the scene that you need.

To finish off the card I added the greeting which is from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set and after stamping in Soft Suede ink on Pool Party cardstock I cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and attached it with dimensionals.

This card takes you right to that sandy beach and just relaxing, which would be a perfect way to celebrate your birthday.  Make sure to check out the other design team cards and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog