Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #311: Amazing Life

Good morning!

Being it's my birthday week I seem to have birthday's, and cake on the brain, oh my!  Today I decided to use our upcoming Cherry Blossom season as inspiration for this fun birthday card using the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.

I started with Soft Sea Foam cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper as the cardfront.  To this I added my cherry blossoms which were cut using the Big Shot and Seasonal Layers Thinlits (Early Espresso for the branch and Melon Mambo for the flowers) and then I colored some pearls using my Mango Melody Stampin' Blends Marker for the center accent of the flower.

For the greeting I used the Amazing Life stamp set and stamp the greeting in Night of Navy ink and cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I also stamped the cake image on a scrap piece of paper and colored it with Stampin' Blends (note, I used Momento Basic Black ink so it didn't run since I was using the Blends) and then cut the cake out with Paper Snips.  I attached both the greeting and the cake to the cardfront with dimensionals.

The final touch on the card was to tie a bow that was made using Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon that I colored with the Mango Melody Dark Stampin' Blends Markers.

Come on, flowers and cake, doesn't that pretty much spell the great start to a birthday celebration?  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration using this sketch challenge and then we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create!

Don't forget, this is the final week of Sale-a-bration so if there are still some of the free products you want to earn the products used on today's card would be perfect to add to your next order and help you earn those freebies!!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog