Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SSINKspiration Valentine's in 3D: Sealed with a Kiss

Good morning!  Valentine's day isn't just about cards, of course chocolates, sweets, and gifts are always popular gifts so today SSINKspiration designers are sharing some fun 3D projects perfect to shower love. 

Chocolate is one of my favorite treats and when I saw these chocolate lips I knew they would be perfect for my love.  They also fit perfectly in our 2" x 8" cello bags so this quick any easy treat wrapper came to mind.

I took a piece of Sending Love Designer Series Paper and wrapped it over the top of the cello bag and attached it to the cello bag with the Handheld Stapler (this stapler is retiring so once supplies are exhausted they are gone, it is so easy to use you need it in your toolbox).  Next I used the Sealed with Love stamp set and stamped the greeting in Versamark ink on Basic Black cardstock and then heat embossed it with the Heat Tool and Silver Emboss Powder and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Sweet & Sassy Framelits

I stamped the kiss using Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with Paper Snips before attaching it to the tag topper with a dimensional.  I wanted a little something more to dress this treat bag up so I tied a bow using some Silver Metallic Ribbon (a SAB freebie) and attached it to the front of the bag with a glue dot.

This treat is so fun, I just want to eat it up (haha)!  It was also quick and easy to make so if you needed to make multiples it would be a breeze.  Oh, and I found these yummy kiss candies (oh I may have had to try a couple) at the local Wegman's in the bulk buy section (I like candies in this section since I can buy as little or as many as I want).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog