Monday, December 5, 2016

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge SSINKCC40: Layering Love

Happy Monday!  What a wonderful weekend full of fun adventures.  I was able to get a little time in the studio and got to play with some non-holiday items to make my color sketch card for this months challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog.  These are some bright and cheery colors that just make me smile.

I stared with Sahara Sand cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Fluttering Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of Old Olive designer series paper from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.

For the main stamped image I started by stamping the greeting from the Layering Love stamp set using Flirty Flamingo ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Next I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the circle.  To soften the white background I used the Timeless Textures stamp set and used the Old Olive ink to stamp the floral image all over (I stamped off first to lighten up the green).  I wanted another element to balance the card so I took a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and cut out a circle using the Layering Circles Framelits and then embossed it with the Delicate Dots Embossing Folder.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting circle and the final touch was to tie a bow using the Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (such a pretty ribbon).





This card is so pretty that it will definitely help brighten someone's day.  Make sure to check out the other design team cards for inspiration (they're so fun) and then we would love for you to play along with us and share what you come up with.






Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the bits of texture you used from the embossing folders to the background stamping. This card would definitely brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog