Thursday, September 24, 2015

Howl-o-ween Treat: Trick or Treat Wishes

Good morning!  It's been a crazy week and I haven't had a chance share any fun projects so today I thought I would share a cute and super easy Halloween card we made at this months Just Cards Class.  If you haven't noticed I'm really on a Halloween streak and with all the great products in the Holiday Catalog it's hard not to get caught up in all the fun.

I started with Tangelo Twist cardstock and then added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the greeting from the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set using Rich Razzleberry ink.  Next I added a piece of designer series paper from the Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper pack and matted it with Tangelo Twist cardstock.

I decided to dress up the card by adding a quarter of a Spider Web Doily to the top left corner using the Thin Tip Glue Pen to apply the glue and then embellished it with rhinestones.  For the cute little skull I used the same Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and stamped the skull and cross bone pieces on Smoky Slate cardstock using Memento Black Tuxedo Ink.  The coordinating Boo to You Framelits and Big Shot made cutting out the pieces a breeze and I used dimensionals to pop up the skull.

This card was a kit at class and mixes just the right amount of cute and spooky for a fun Halloween Greeting.  Have you started thinking about the cards and projects you want to make for Halloween?  It's certainly not to late, if you know you want to make something, but are lacking ideas give me a call and I can help you come up with the perfect idea and all the supplies you need to impress.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog