Sunday, January 4, 2015

SSI New Catalog Countdown: You Plus Me

 
Happy New Year!!  We are so glad you chose to ring in the new year with us...and for your SSINKspiration, we have a fabulous surprise for you!!

On January 6th our new Occasions and our Sale-A-Bration Catalogs go LIVE!!

Countdown with us as we show you sneak peeks of some of the amazing new stamp sets you'll be seeing in the new catalogs!

Today's sneak peek set is called You Plus Me
 

I have to admit, as soon as Christmas is over I'm all about Valentine's projects and I was so excited when I saw the products offered in the new Occasions catalog, they're so fun and versatile, I've already had fun playing with them and know that you will too.   For this card I started with Smoky Slate for the cardbase and then added a piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Happy Heart Embossing Folder and matted it with Island Indigo Cardstock.  Next I added a piece of DSP from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack.  I used some Island Indigo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon across the DSP and used Sticky Strip to make sure the ruffles I created stay in place.  For a little bit of glimmer I glued a few small silver hearts that were punched out with the Confetti Hearts Punch and Silver Foil Cardstock.

The greeting is from the You Plus Me stamp set and was stamped on Smoky Slate cardstock with Mememto Ink before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Oval Collection Framelits and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

The great thing about this stamp set it isn't exclusively for Valentine' Day, you can use it for all sorts of projects and any occasion, which makes it perfect.  The other designers are sharing some awesome cards using this same stamp set so you'll want to check them out, you'll have to add this stamp set to your wish list after seeing these ideas!

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for the countdown love!  If you're just getting here, don't forget to check back on the last 3 days worth of sneak peeks!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your card and the use of the island indigo ribbon. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog