Sunday, June 2, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge: Label Love

Happy Monday!  Today is going to be a beautiful day and I can't wait to see what this week has in store for us.  Today I'm sharing a card for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.  This is a fun challenge since you can use so many different shapes for the four main pieces.  I decided to use the new Artisan Label Punch that was just released in the new catalog, along with the coordinating Label Love stamp set.  This card also uses the fabulous new designer series paper, Quatrefancy Speciality DSP which has so many fun and bright colors and patterns, you'll fall in love with it. 

The cardbase is Strawberry slush and is one of the new In Colors, I know this color is definitely going to be one of my favorites.  The Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Big Shot and the Mosaic Madness Embossing Folder.  The Island Indigo cardstock is punched with the Scallop Border Punch and the final touch was to add a piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.
 
I hope you enjoy this weeks card and make sure you check out these and all the other fabulous new products from the annual catalog, I'm sure if your wish list is half as long as mine you're in trouble, and lots of fun.
 
Take care and happy stamping,
 
Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This punch is so fun - what agreat showcase of the new suite! Thanks so much for playing with us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I know this punch is going to be one of my new favorites.

      Delete

Search This Blog