Friday, May 24, 2013

Hoppy Animal Talk

Good morning and welcome to a Friday of a holiday weekend, whoo hoo!  I'm really looking forward to a few days to just relax with not that much planned, yeah!  Today I wanted to share a fun card that uses some retiring items and some things that are sticking around.  The cardbase is Tangerine Tango and I embossed with Whisper White piece with the Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (I lined up the paper so I left the bottom quarter of the paper unembossed so I could stamp the greeting.  The stamp set I used for this card is Animal Talk (so happy this stamp set isn't retiring), it's so cute!
 
I stamped the main image with Lucky Limeade ink (this In Color is retiring, hopefully you have it in your stamping stash) and I then cut it out with the Big Shot and the Window Collection framelits.  I also used the same framelits to cut a matching frame out of Basic Black cardstock.  For the flags I used the Summer Smootches designer series paper and Basic Black 1/2" Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon (both are retiring).  I used dimensionals to attach the stamped panel so it pops up.
 
This card is so fun and whimsical, love it!  There a just a few more days to purchase the stamp sets and accessories that are retiring so don't miss out.  Starting May 31 we can start ordering from the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and from May 31 to June 2 you can actually purchase from both the current and the new catalog, what a great opportunity.  I know you'll want to make sure to get your copy of the new catalog, I'll have them at the June 1 "Goodbye Don't Cry Retirement and It's All New Stampin' Up Party."  It'll be a fun party where you can play with some of the fabulous new products, score a great deal on retired and new products, and make a fun FREE project.  Make sure to RSVP so I know you're coming and reserve your catalog and spot, you won't want to miss out!
 
I hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend and are able to spend some relaxing time with your family (and  a little stamping!)
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog