Friday, November 16, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 16

Whoo hoo, it's Friday!  Are you really ready for Thanksgiving?  We'll definately be making lots of preparations this weekend for our visit with friends, plus my favorite shopping day is almost here (yes I love Black Friday and all the fun that's involved).  Anyway, today I'm sharing a fun fall thank you card that would be perfect to give to that special hostess that you visit.  I started with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (this has definately become my go to neutral cardstock colors) and ran it through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Next I added a strip of Orchard Harvest designer series paper that I matted with Early Espresso cardstock.  Next I used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set (this little canning jar is so cute!) and after stamping the jar I cut it out with the matching framelit.  I used the same framelit set to cut the "fabric" jar topper and pears.  I added a piece of Lucky Limeaid baker's twine around the jar lid so it looks like it tied the topper around the jar.  I did use a dimensional to pop up one of the pears.  The greeting is in the same stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso ink and then punched out with the small oval punch.

This card was really easy to put together but has so many little elements it's fun to enjoy each one!  I also cut out several of the jar and fruit pieces that will make it really easy to put together additional cards, and remember when you purchase the stamp set and matching framelit as a bundle you save 15% (fabulous!)

Happy stamping,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog