Monday, November 12, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 12

Good morning!  We're starting another week with beautiful weather, unfortunately we have to work on this holiday so we'll be enjoying what we can this evening.  For today's gratitude share I have a simple, "antiquey" look.  I started with a Very Vanilla cardbase and sponged around the edges and then added a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I stamped the butterflies from the Kindness Matters stamp set in Pool Party and then embossed around round the butterflies with the decorative frames embossing folder.  I sponged Soft Suede ink around the embossed oval so it stands out  I also stamed the greeting from the same stamp set with Soft Suede ink and added a little pearl to accent the "i".  I pulled out the color misting tool and Soft Suede marker to add some splatter to the cardfront.  I added a bow with Pool Party seam binding ribbon as well as a strip of Very Vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon along with a strip of Pool party that I cut and embossed with the Finishing Touches edgelit and the Big Shot
 
This card is soft and pretty, which is sure to please.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog