Saturday, July 21, 2012

Convention Swaps: Day 5

It's been non-stop fun and laughter these last few days and I can't wait for our closing ceremony this afternoon, we're expecting a new announcement and I'm on my toes with anticipation.  Today I'm sharing a card for a masculine swap I participated (we always need more manly card ideas).  This card uses the Bring on the Cake stamp set. This card uses Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Not Quite Navy as the foundation colors.  I also the First Edition Speciality DSP and stamped the compass image from The Open Sea set before sponging the edges.  I also used the Houndstooth Embossing Folder and Denim Jean Ribbon.  The greeting is punched with the Decorative Label punch and matted on a piece cut with the apothocary accent framelits and popped up with dimensionals.

This card was a big hit during the swap.  I'll admit I love how this card turned out but after making 76 of them I'm not in any rush to make them anytime soon, but I know I'll make it again.

Have a happy Saturday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog