Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweets for Sweet - Sketch Challenge

Good evening.  I got home this evening from spending the past three days at the Remarkables Scrapbooking retreat, what a fabulous time!  We had so much fun meeting new friends, reconnecting, and crafting the days and nights way (the only thing lacking this weekend was sleep).  While I was there I decided to make a super simple card for this weeks Stamping 411 challenge.  This challenge is so fun and I knew the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set would be perfect.  I decided to change the the layout by making a 4" square card.  The base is Real Red textured cardstock with a piece of Big Top Birthday DSP.  Next I cut four 1 1/2" squares out of Old Olive cardstock and then ran them through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  The circles were stamped with the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set (with Real Red, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, and Daffodil Delight ink) and punched out with the 1" circle punch.  Each of the circles are popped up with dimensionals to make them really stand out. 

This card is really bright and cheery and I love it's simplicity.  Hope you enjoy as well.

Have a great week!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This really is bright and cheery!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very adorable! I love what you did with the sketch! so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog