Friday, April 27, 2012

Mouthwatering: Third Time's a Charm

Happy Friday friends!  I have to tell you I'm really looking forward to the end of the work week.  Today I wanted to share another card using the Mouthwatering stamp set and features the popcicle image.   I stamped each of the popcicles by coloring directly on the stamps first to make them multi-colored and then cut them out with Paper Snips so they could be overlapped.  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and I made sure to use the stamp-a-majig so I could line it up straight.  The card is pretty straight forward, I used Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White cardstock, along with the 2011-2013 In Colors Designer series pack (for the Calypso Coral polka dot DSP) and Sweet Shop DSP.  I have fallen in love with the baker's twine (Lucky Limeade) since you can make cute accents without adding bulk that would cause problems when mailing. 

This is such another bright and cheery card, I'm loving it.  There's only 3 more days to purchase this stamp set and items from the Sweet Shop product suite so make sure you don't miss out.  Hope you have a great, fun-filled weekend.

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog