Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Candy Heart Greetings

Good evening friends.  I had some technical difficulties blogging while I was in San Antonio so I still have a couple of projects to share.  This is a cute card that uses the Candy Conversation single stamp from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I took the color combination:  Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Going Gray, and Perfect Plum from the Nursery Nest DSP.  I colored the different candy hearts directly on the rubber so each one was different but only had to stamp it once.  I also used the Silver glimmer paper (love that it is still available) and was punched with the scallop border punch.  The final touch was using the paper piercer and mat pack to punch the holes in the corners.

It's funny what catches someone's eye, while I liked this card there were definately other swaps I made that I thought were WOW'd but this was the first card that I ran out of and the ladies loved it, go figure.

I've been having so much fun making tons of valentine's projects for gift giving so say tuned for more ideas and if you haven't started making your cards and gifts contact me to order all your Stampin' Up! supplies.

Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog