Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks - Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy card I made for this weeks Stamping 411 challenge.  For this weeks card I wanted to showcase several items that are retiring, including the Hodgepodge Happiness stamp set, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Label Punch, and Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware

I used Early Espresso and Marinia Mist stampin' write markers to color directly on the rubber before stamping on Whisper White Cardstock which was then punched out iwth the Designer Label Punch.  After matting the DSP to the Early Espresso Cardstock and then the Marina Mist card base I ruffled the Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon (used Sticky Strip, and Snail) I attached the greeting to the card with the designer label piece and brads from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware it (these are such fun metal pieces and I rarely use them). 

I love how this turned out, full of texture and dimension.  Don't forget you only have until the end of the month get these retiring items before they are gone forever.

Happy stamping!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog