Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Golfer!

Good morning!  Today I wanted to share one of the projects we made in class yesterday.  This card uses the On the Green stamp set and is lots of fun. 
I used the stamp-a-maj to stamp this image three times side by side (for the middle image I inked the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers so I could make the golfer black while the rest of the words were Always Artichoke).  Then there are lots of layers of Always Artichoke and Basic Black with Black Satin ribbon tied in a knot.

To make the golf balls I used a 1 1/4" circle punch and punched out three pieces and then ran them through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I flipped the circles over so the polka dots were indented instead of raised to mimic a golf ball (the top golf ball is popped up with a dimensional (check it out!)

The final step to stamp the father's day greeting with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

I love how great this card turned out, very masculine.

Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog