Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cheers to You!


Today I wanted to share a special card I made for my husband for our anniversay.  This card has lots of shimmer and shine (which Aidan loved).  I used Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder and the Big Shot to add texture to the Basic Black card stock.  I used the champagne glasses from the Cheers to You stamp set and stamped it on shimmer paper.  I colored the drinks in with a So Saffron Stampin' Write marker before adding Crystal Effects to make the drink look wet and shinny.  Then I added dazzling diamonds at the top of the glasses.  This piece was matted on a piece of Gold cardstock and then I wrapped a piece of Whisper White Organza ribbon around the paper and knotted it.

Next I used the Oval punch to cut a window out of the cardfront and adhered a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside before stamping the greeting (from Teeny Tiny Wishes, as you know one of my favorite greeting sets) so you can see it through the window.

This card is awesome!!!  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Have a great day and happy stamping,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog