Sunday, July 25, 2010

Convention Roommate Gift

Today I'm traveling home and I've had an amazing time at convention. I'm definately looking forward to next year. As my last project share I wanted to show you the roommate gift I made for my hotel roommate Patty. It's a turquoise lunch box I got at a local craft store and decorated with the Island Oasis DSP and Tropical Party Stamp set. I cut out her initial and then added some texture to it with the Lattice embossing folder.


nside the box was an assortment of items to help make convention a little easier, including Kleenex, lip gloss, jelly beans, and a notebook and pen. Additionally, I made a set of really quick and easy thank you note cards with matching envelopes. These cards are so fun and quick to make and are the perfect gift.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog