Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention Day #1 Swaps

I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to board my plane to convention and I can hardly sit still. I've spent the past several weeks making almost 250 swaps (thanks Michelle for all your help!) and am ready to start trading with all my fellow demonstrators. My plan is to swap a couple of different items each day. Today I'm swapping 2 cards which I think turned out great and are great for making a statement. The details are below each picture.

Stamp Set(s): Sweet Season, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Jolly Holiday DSP
Accessories: 2 Tags Bigz Die, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Gold Brad, Dimensionals

Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes
Ink: Pear Pizzaz and Pumpkin Pie Stamin' Write Markers
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Pear Pizzaz 1/2" Poly-Stiched Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Note: I changed up the colors and ribbon on this card based on the different sheets of DSP I used.
What a great start to a fabulous week, check back tomorrow for the next projects.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog