I'm back and sharing another fun, summer themed card using this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge, simple stamping. I love when cards come together quickly and usually when that's my goal I start with Designer Series Paper, It really does the heavy lifting and elevates a project all by itself. Today's card uses the Beach Boardwalk Designer Series paper and the background was completely done for me just needed to cut it down.
The cardbase is Crumb Cake cardstock and I matted the DSP with Basic Black cardstock.
I simply love this card and it's perfect for those summer birthdays. Can you believe I've had this stamp set since it was first released and this is the first time inking it up, will definitely be playing with it again soon!
Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and I would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Product ListEnjoy,
Diana


![Happy Place Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165966 ] Happy Place Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165966 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165966s.jpg)
![Beach Boardwalk 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 166820 ] Beach Boardwalk 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 166820 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166820s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ] Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/120953s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ] Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121045s.jpg)
![2025–2027 In Color™ Flat Pearls [ 165192 ] 2025–2027 In Color™ Flat Pearls [ 165192 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165192s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment