Thursday, May 30, 2019

End of Year Teacher Cards: Picked for You

Good afternoon!

We have less than 2 weeks left of school this year so it's time to get started on end of the year teacher thank you's.  When the Picked for You stamp set was released I knew it would be perfect for teachers gifts.  I also know Aidan has 8 teachers this year so getting him to write in all the cards may be the hardest part of this so I decided to make mini 3" x 3" gift cards perfect for just a little note of appreciation.

I started with Soft Sea Foam cardstock for the cardbase and then added Early Espresso cardstock as the mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  I stamped the cardfront with the Burlap stamp set (retiring) in Crumb Cake ink.

For the stamping I used the Picked for You stamp set (retiring) and stamped the apple (which is actually 4 different overlapping stamp sets for different dimension) using Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green (both full strength and stamped off once) and Early Espresso ink and then cut the apple out with Paper Snips.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and I used my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to just ink the "thanks" part of the stamp and stamped it on Crumb Cake cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting.  To finish this off I stamped on the coordinating envelope using the same colors and just changed the greeting.

I love how these cute cards turned out and now we have the task of Aidan writing in them, wish me luck!  While I'm bummed this stamp set is retiring (actually both stamp sets used are retiring), you can still order through tomorrow to ensure you have it for your future crafting needs!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog