Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC333: Happy Tails

Good morning!

We all have those special souls in our lives that touch us and make us whole.  In our family is also includes our fur baby Mocha, as well as other pups that we've had so when I saw the Happy Tails bundle in this years Occasions catalog I knew I had to have it.  The crazy thing is I haven't had an opportunity to ink up this stamp set so when I saw this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge I knew it would be perfect for this bundle.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added Cherry Cobbler cardstock that was the mat for the Very Vanilla cardfront that was stamped with the Crackle Paint stamp set using Crumb Cake ink.

Next I added a strip of designer series paper from the Neutrals DSP (I used Early Espresso) and then added a piece of Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon.  For the main accent square I used Early Espresso cardstock and stamped the little paw print all over and then matted the piece with Cherry Cobbler cardstock before attaching the piece to the cardfront using dimensionals.

To make this cute little pup I stamped the outline in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then stamped the dots in Crumb Cake ink before punching it out with the coordinating Dog Builder Punch.  The greeting was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits before being attached with dimensionals.  The finish touches are a few gold Metallic Pearls and then a couple of larger regular Pearls that were colored with a Cherry Cobber Dark Stampin' Blends Marker.

There is nothing I don't love about this card, the little pup is so cute and is the perfect way to let someone know you're thinking of them.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this sketch challenge and then we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog