Wednesday, November 22, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 22

Good morning!  So as you may recall I like to make little gifts so end kids in our family for the various holidays and especially for Thanksgiving I always make a gift for the kids that attend our Thanksgiving fun.  Earlier this year I found these Carmel Apple Flavored chocolates that are shaped as apples and as soon as I saw them knew they would be perfect for a fun little Thanksgiving gift.  Then I found that the chocolates fit perfectly in our 2" x 8" cello bags and I was set.

To make the tags I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to make the Crumb Cake oval base and the greeting is from the Labels to Love stamp set and after stamping in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock I punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  Isn't this little pumpkin cute?  It's from the Autumn Harvest Designer Series Paper and all I did was cut it out with Paper Snips and attached it to the tag with a dimensional.  I tied the tag to the cello bag using the Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon and it dressed the whole thing up.

I know the kids will love this no matter if we're spending the holiday with them or those who are far away that received these in the mail.  This project was so easy to put together with just a few supplies you can still make these in time for your Thanksgiving guests!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog