Friday, November 4, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

Happy Friday!  I think Friday may just we one of my favorites days of the week, of course I love the weekend but Friday seems to have so much excitement and anticipate for what's to come.  Oh no, I really do love weekends the best!!  Weekends and family fun are definitely something I'm thankful for. For today's 30 Day Gratitude card I combined it with the SSINKspiration blog designers sharing our favorite dies to make this fun card showcasing the Lots of Labels Framelits.

I started with Bermuda Bay cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  The cardfront was embossed with the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I used a piece of Basic Black designer series paper (from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack) as my piece to be cut out with the Big Shot and the Lots of Labels Framelits.

The greeting is from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set and was stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink on Whisper White cardstock before being Tags and Labels Framelits.  The greeting was attached to the cardfront with dimensionals and then I added a bow using Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon to tie all the colors together.

This is one of those classic cards that you could use any color combo and have a supply all made and ready to go just when you need it.  I don't know about you but I carry a pouch in my purse with cards and envelopes, stamps, labels, and even a pen so I can write and mail a card whenever I need which works great.  In my case I've already mailed this to a friend and know she'll enjoy it!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog